I am an IT Project Manager with several successful projects in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cloud Computing under my belt. My goal is to share as much as I know from several years of leading software implementation projects including real-world experiences and studies on best practices. the same time inspire up and coming IT project managers. Looking forward to this journey of learning and sharing 🙂
On this blog, I will be discussing tips and best practices that can be applied to most if not all IT project implementations. Occasionally, I will discuss their applications to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Cloud Computing Projects because those are my focus areas.
I am most excited about the great deal of learning that will be happening in this space, both for me and my readers.
What should you expect on this blog?
Amongst a host of others, you should be expecting:
- Tools, Tips, Best practices, Artifacts, Templates for Managing Effectively any IT Project
- Real-World Applications of the Above
- Career Development Guides
- Application of IT Project Management Methods to AI, ML and Cloud Computing Projects (because those are my focus areas)
- Project Management Methodologies
- And many more
- MSc. of Project Management Harrisburg University of Science and technology, Pennsylvania
- MBA of Information Systems Georgia State University, Atlanta Georgia
- PMP Certified
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Several other certifications covering Agile, Artificial intelligence, machine learning, and cloud computing. See below: https://www.youracclaim.com/users/osekhale-osara